- Gratitude journal. This is one of the easier challenges, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t incredibly life-changing. Just list five things each day you’re grateful for. Try to avoid too many repeats over the month. Doing this first thing in the morning helps set the tone for the day. Need some help? Here are 50+ prompts.
- Speak to one new person each day. Talking to new people has a lot of benefits. You’ll get better at talking to strangers, reduce your social anxiety, might make a new friend. Who knows, you may get to know someone special and get a date out of the deal.
- Exercise for 30 minutes. If you don’t exercise, it’s important to add to your life. It’s beneficial to your physical and mental health. Find an activity that you like to do and commit to it for 30 days.
- Listen to a guided meditation audio program in bed each night. It’s difficult to begin meditating on your own, but there is another option - recorded, guided meditations. Lie in bed at night and just listen. Notice the changes you’ve experienced after 10 days. Audible has sleep stories and meditations available.
- Create a morning routine and follow it. Plan out the first two hours of your day and then follow your plan. Think about your goals and responsibilities. Create a morning routine that supports those.
At the end of 30 days, evaluate the month. Was it worth it? What have you gained? What did it cost you financially, emotionally, or regarding time? Is it worth continuing?
Share/Comment & Subscribe
I hope you enjoyed this article. Please leave a comment or share it to help someone else through their journey with change. Is it time for you to pivot? Change can be difficult, but you don't have to walk that path alone. Subscribe to my newsletter to get inspired and take action towards becoming a better you.