Be Grateful For Who You Are
- Name a person that helped shape who you are today.
- What makes you beautiful?
- What is one positive thing you’ve SAID to yourself today?
- Name something positive you can learn from one of your negative qualities. (i.e., You are good at planning things because you are so anxious.)
- What do you appreciate about your life?
- Name 3 positive or negative events that have strengthened your character and who you are today.
- What are 3 talents or qualities you are grateful for?
- What made you laugh this week?
Be Grateful For Others
- Name one good deed you performed for someone else.
- What is something nice someone else did for you recently?
- How will you pay it forward?
- What is the last “Thank You” note sent to you, and why?
- What friends are you most grateful for having? List what makes each friend special.
- Who is the one genuinely reliable friend?
- What do you cherish about your children?
- Which teacher or mentor made an impact on your life, and how did they help you?
- Name someone you’ve never met but who has helped your life in some way.
- Describe a family tradition that you are very grateful for.
- List 10 ways you can bestow your appreciation with others in the next 24 hours.
- Who made you smile recently, and why?
Be Grateful For the Time We Have
- Recall one good thing that happened to you today?
- How is your life more favorable today than it was a year ago?
- Describe the “perfect day” you had recently.
- Recall a recent time when you truly felt at peace.
- Name 3 things that always put a smile on your face.
- What is one thing you look forward to enjoying each day after work?
- List 10 hobbies and activities that bring you joy?
- What creative art do you like? (Drama, music, painting, literature, etc.) Why?
- Think about the worst period you went through in your life and list 10 ways life is better now than it was then.
- What’s something recently that you made that you’re grateful for?
- List 10 things to look forward to in the next year.
Be Grateful For Personal Growth
- List something that recently reminded you of how fortunate you are.
- What is the most significant accomplishment in your personal life?
- List the most critical achievement (s) in your professional life.
- Which book were you most grateful to read?
- Name 3 people or things you take for granted, and how can you express more appreciation for them?
- What is your favorite quote or wisdom that you want to share with others frequently?
- What aspect of your health are you grateful for?
- Describe a painful experience that made you stronger.
- What are your most significant recent accomplishments (last 30 days)?
- Name 3 things you can do today to express your gratitude to others. (Help, volunteer work, donation, etc.) Which action plan should you implement in the next few days?
- List 1 specific thing about your career or job that you are grateful for.
- Write down the things you saw that made you feel good recently.
- What artist, musician, or author are you most grateful for?
- What is a mistake that you’ve made, which ultimately led to a positive experience? We should be grateful for our mistakes too. They lead to learning.
- What is a small win that you accomplished in the past 24 hours?
- Name your favorite charity and why you support it.
- What freedoms are you most grateful for?
- What is your top goal? Why is this goal important to you?
- In the past year, what have you found that you are grateful for?
- How can you continue being more thankful?
Share/Comment & Subscribe
I hope you enjoyed this article. Please leave a comment or share it to help someone else through their journey with change. Is it time for you to pivot? Change can be difficult, but you don't have to walk that path alone. Subscribe to my newsletter to get inspired and take action towards becoming a better you.