2. What brings you joy?
3. What gives you a lot of energy when you do it?
4. How do you like to help others?
5. What has been your favorite job so far?
6. Describe some of the happiest moments in your life.
7. Why do you want to find your purpose?
8. What legacy would you like to leave behind?
9. In what ways are you not living out your purpose now?
10. Do you prefer working alone or with others?
11. Do you like to be at home or out in the world?
12. Do you enjoy being out in nature?
13. What kinds of people do you like to work with?
14. What is your preferred environment to be in?
15. What guidance do you often give others?
16. What do you feel you are an expert in?
17. Describe your ideal day, from beginning to end.
18. What comes naturally to you?
19. In what ways do you live intentionally?
20. What do you prefer to wear to work?
21. What do you think the world needs more of?
22. List your favorite non-work related activities.
23. What do you often get complimented on?
24. What meaningful things can you add to your routine?
25. How can you provide more acts of service?
26. How do you help the less fortunate?
27. What did your parents or guardians tell you that you’re good at?
28. What would your friends tell you is your purpose?
29. How are you grateful for the life you are already living?
30. What are 5 things that bring you passion?
As you delve deeper into your thoughts and emotions, you'll gain clarity and direction in your life. And remember, your purpose may evolve over time as you learn and grow, so be open to new experiences and opportunities that align with your values and passions. With dedication and a commitment to self-discovery, you'll find your purpose and create a fulfilling life that aligns with who you truly are.
Share/Comment & Subscribe
I hope you enjoyed this article. Please leave a comment or share it to help someone else through their journey with change. Is it time for you to pivot? Change can be difficult, but you don't have to walk that path alone.
Get your 7-day journal workbook when you subscribe to our monthly newsletter - "Embracing Change - Pivoting with Purpose." Each newsletter brings affirmations, helpful tips, tools, & resources, & subscriber-only content.
6 thoughts on “April Journal Prompts: Finding Your Purpose”
Great prompts to get us thinking this month!
I really appreciate you sharing these helpful and insightful journal prompts. I know that many people struggle with finding their purpose in life, and these prompts can be a great way to start exploring and discovering what truly matters to you. I also like that you emphasize that finding your purpose is not a one-time event, but rather an ongoing process of self-exploration and growth. This is something that I think is important to remember, as it can be easy to get discouraged if you don’t find your purpose right away.
Thank you again for sharing this helpful information. I know that it will be of great value to many people.
Great prompts and post. I hope you will share some of your own journey as well. Visiting from UBC. Looking forward to reading more from you.
Excellent journal prompts AND blog post prompts!!
Love the 30 questions. Once this April challenge is over, I may start my own little May challenge, answering these questions. I think the lead towards your IKIGAI.
Welcome back to the challenge! Love the list of journal prompts but also great blog topics!
Comments are closed.