2. Write a brief review of how your year went.
3. What do you want to get done before the year is over?
4. What are you excited about next year?
5. How do you deal with loss?
6. How is your mindset during the holidays?
7. How do you feel about money?
8. Do you experience seasonal affective disorder (SAD) symptoms?
9. What do you love about yourself?
10. What are you really good at?
12. What is your best quality as a friend?
13. What does abundance mean to you?
14. What are the best qualities in a romantic partner?
15. What would you tell your younger self if you could?
16. What is something that has been draining your energy?
17. How do you want to improve your mindset?
18. What are some intrusive thoughts you have been dealing with?
19. How does stress affect your thoughts?
20. Do you ever try meditation for your mindset?
22. What goals are you currently working on?
23. What do you want to get done before the year is over?
24. What is something you want to do more?
25. How do your friends help with your mindset?
26. What are some habits that keep you on track?
27. Are you currently trying to be more abundant?
28. How has your money mindset changed?
29. Describe your goal mindset.
30. Describe your health mindset.
31. What are you proud of yourself for?
Share/Comment & Subscribe
I hope you enjoyed this article. Please leave a comment or share it to help someone else through their journey with change. Is it time for you to pivot? Change can be difficult, but you don't have to walk that path alone.
Get your 7-day journal workbook when you subscribe to our monthly newsletter - "Embracing Change - Pivoting with Purpose." Each newsletter brings affirmations, helpful tips, tools, & resources, & subscriber-only content.