2. How important is it to you to find a stable relationship?
3. What are some traits you look for in a good relationship?
4. What are you looking for in a partner?
5. What lessons have you learned from past relationships?
6. Do you believe in soul mates?
7. What has been your best relationship so far?
8. Have you been in any toxic relationships?
9. How active are you in finding love?
10. Do you wait for love to find you or go out and find it?
11. Do you think more with your head or your heart?
12. Are you a romantic person?
13. Are you looking for someone who is romantic?
14. What are some signs you have found the one?
15. If you are in a relationship, are you satisfied with it?
16. What does deep love feel like to you?
17. What did you always think you wanted in a partner?
18. How has what you wanted in a partner changed?
19. What is your love language?
20. How do you communicate?
21. Do you prefer confronting issues in your relationship or leaving them alone?
22. What do you feel you bring to a relationship?
23. What are some ways you can improve what you bring to a relationship?
24. Have you ever been set up by friends?
25. Describe your first relationship.
26. What went right and wrong with your first love?
27. Do you believe in love at first sight?
28. Who is your ultimate dream person?
Share/Comment & Subscribe
I hope you enjoyed this article. Please leave a comment or share it to help someone else through their journey with change. Is it time for you to pivot? Change can be difficult, but you don't have to walk that path alone.
Get your 7-day journal workbook when you subscribe to our monthly newsletter - "Embracing Change - Pivoting with Purpose." Each newsletter brings affirmations, helpful tips, tools, & resources, & subscriber-only content.