How did 2022 go for you? It's time to get ready for 2023. Let's examine 2022 with 30 year-end reflection journal prompts to prepare you for your goal setting for the coming year.
- What were your top 3 biggest highlights of the year?
- What is something new you are glad you tried?
- What are some setbacks you had this year?
- List your 5 best moments of the year.
- List your 5 most challenging moments of the year.
- What is the biggest lesson you learned?
- What are some mistakes you made this year?
- How was your personal growth?
- In what ways are you a better person now?
- What progress did you make on your goals?
- How are your goals changing for next year?
- When did you feel the most fulfilled this year?
- How did you get out of your comfort zone?
- What is something you wish you did this year?
- List the shows and movies you loved.
- What were your favorite books this year?
- What are you most proud of yourself for?
- Did you meet any interesting people?
- List some new experiences you had this year.
- How was your mental health this year?
- What new activities did you try?
- What are some of the most memorable moments?
- What changes do you want to make next year?
- How did you practice self-care?
- What was the funniest moment?
- What was the most embarrassing moment?
- What was the scariest moment?
- What was your biggest achievement this year?
- How did you improve your health and wellness?
- List what you are grateful for this year.
Reflection and Goal Setting Resources
Share/Comment & Subscribe
I hope you enjoyed this article. Please leave a comment or share it to help someone else through their journey with change. Is it time for you to pivot? Change can be difficult, but you don't have to walk that path alone.
Get your 7-day journal workbook when you subscribe to our monthly newsletter - "Embracing Change - Pivoting with Purpose." Each newsletter brings affirmations, helpful tips, tools, & resources, & subscriber-only content.